www.pinkcourtyard.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
www.pinkcourtyard.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/01/2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and date of birth
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 305, Tulsi apartment ,Telephone Exchange Square,C.A Road Nagpur
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
Refund Policy - 100% Money Back Guarantee
We are devoted to customer happiness & we will ensure that our clients always have a big smile no matter what.
How do I cancel an order ?
If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so by intimating us within 12 hours of placing the order. If you placed a COD order by mistake, please do let us know by sending an email to support@pinkcourtyard so that we can cancel.
For outright cancellations by you:
- If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount immediately.
If the cancellation is after your product has shipped:
- If you received the product, it will be eligible for full refund subject to maximum duration of 14 days as long as the the item is in original condition with tags
Refunds will be made by Cheque or NEFT transfer within 2-10 days from the date of cancellation of order/receipt of item in original condition. In case you need help in shipping back your item
just call us and we will help you with same. We do not refund by cash under any cirumstances.
Our liability remains maximum to the amount of purchase + shipping costs if incurred by you. We have a 14 days no questions asked money back guarantee so if an item you have purchased doesn't meet up to your expectations just call/email us and we will ensure a resolution quickly. If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call our customer care or email mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost within 7 working days. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement, viz:
- Any product that exhibits physical damage to the box or to the product itself;
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories.
- Any product without a valid, readable, untampered serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number;